XET and Electroneum in Focus: Blockchain Momentum Latest.
Etranl Token (XET) ran up 941% this week. The coin is looking to be the lowest cost solution in overseas remittance.
Electroneum (ETN) powered upward 170% this week after a successful rollout of its mobile payment app with supposedly 1.1 million registered users.
- ADA– Kraken will be listing Cardano today (along with QTUM)
- BTC – Today Bitcoin futures contracts on the CME expire
- DOGE– Dogecoin will have a fork named Dogethereum (DOGX) on September 30th.
- XMR – Monero may be releasing their bullet-proof protocol September 30th to replace their Range of Proof. The protocol is implementing zero-knowledge proof (ZK Snarks)
- Ethereum Gov’t Bonds – BTCManager.com reports that the Austrian government is auctioning €1.15 Billion worth of bonds on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Ethereum Derivatives – LedgerX is looking to provide derivatives for Ethereum. They currently provide Bitcoin derivatives and may have the Ether derivatives as soon as October 2018
BTC Market Activity
Bitcoin has been stable this week between $6,400 and $6,800. The $6,800 resistance is one that we’ve monitored in the past. Overcoming this resistance may open up a rally per Bitcoin’s volume profile. This was what happened earlier in the month as Bitcoin rallied up to $7,400. Typically, we’ve seen higher price action as Bitcoin CME Futures expire so this weekend may have a spike in volatility.